Designed for the intelligent management of fixed and mobile assets, the SmartOne C is a practical solution for a multitude of options including:
- Up to 12 different reporting times
- Interval or 24 hour operation mode
- Alternate reporting schedules
- Low battery message
Track intermediate bulk containers, vehicles and boats as a solution to improve your assets operating efficiency and security.
The SmartOne C can be line-powered, or in the absence or interruption of external power, the SmartOne C will automatically switch to battery back-up. When using line-power, the user has maximum flexibility in messaging frequency allowing for regular monitoring of asset location.
The SmartOne C utilizes motion sensors, comparative GPS positions and custom configured sensors to gather and transmit asset status information. Each SmartOne C is configured to track its asset's specific needs and provide intermediate and emergency alerts by email or text (VAR software integration required).
- Quick installation: Use industrial adhesives, brackets or screw mounts for installation
- Operates on 5v external line power, 8-22v regulator cable, or (4) AAA Lithium Batteries
- Automatic alerts: Change of location sensing sends alerts if asset moves outside of pre-determined range
- Messaging reduction mode: Reduces satellite messaging if asset remains in same location for a pre-determined period of time
- Hardware on/off feature: Allows the unit to initiate GPS re-centering functionality
- Accepts serial signals (TTL) from external inputs
- USB Configuration Cable
- Combined Serial, 5v LP, I/O Cable
- Combined Serial, 22v LP, I/O Cable
- Software configuration tool easily installs on PCs
*Completion rates based on Remote Telemetry Units (RTU) that are set to transmit a single packet message 3-times (the original transmission plus 2-repeats) in the frequency appropriate for the given regions. This is an estimate of coverage only. Actual Remote Telemetry coverage may vary based on terminal location, terrain features, signal strength, and other factors affecting satellite communications. Coverage may vary. Specifications subject to change without notice.
This map indicates areas of potential satellite coverage only. Actual availability of service in any particular country may be subject to government approval.