Designed for the intelligent management of fixed and mobile assets, the SmartOne C is a practical solution for a multitude of options including:
- Up to 12 different reporting times
- Interval or 24 hour operation mode
- Alternate reporting schedules
- Low battery message
The SmartOne C can be line-powered, or in the absence or interruption of external power, the SmartOne C will automatically switch to battery back-up. When using line-power, the user has maximum flexibility in messaging frequency allowing for regular monitoring of asset location.
The SmartOne C utilizes motion sensors, comparative GPS positions and custom configured sensors to gather and transmit asset status information. Each SmartOne C is configured to track its asset's specific needs and provide intermediate and emergency alerts by email or text (VAR software integration required).
- Quick installation: Use industrial adhesives, brackets or screw mounts for installation
- Operates on 5v external line power, 8-22v regulator cable, or (4) AAA Lithium Batteries
- Automatic alerts: Change of location sensing sends alerts if asset moves outside of pre-determined range
- Messaging reduction mode: Reduces satellite messaging if asset remains in same location for a pre-determined period of time
- Hardware on/off feature: Allows the unit to initiate GPS re-centering functionality
- Accepts serial signals (TTL) from external inputs
- USB Configuration Cable
- Combined Serial, 5v LP, I/O Cable
- Combined Serial, 22v LP, I/O Cable
- Software configuration tool easily installs on PCs
This map indicates areas of potential satellite coverage only. Actual availability of service in any particular country may be subject to government approval.