Globalstar GSP-2900 Fixed Satellite Phone with Ministick Antenna
The GSP-2900 provides convenient fixed access
to satellite voice and data services, including Internet, e-mail and voicemail.
As many as five RJ-11 jacks can be connected to the GSP-2900 to provide
dial-tone to any standard or cordless phone. Installation options are virtually
endless. GSP-2900 phones are an ideal solution for communications redundancy in
emergency response centers & comms vehicles, as well as remote
communications solution in boats,
cabins, oil rigs, & service vans.
• Powered by the industry’s brand new, highest-quality Generation 2 satellite network
• Mission Critical Voice Quality. Audio sounds like a landline phone.
• Fastest data speed. Real time information sharing & data exchange. Send & receive email, files & photos or access Internet. 9.6 kbp/s data speeds (uncompressed)
• U.S.-based phone numbers with area code options: 907, 254, & 863.
• Generates standard dial tone.
Connect to any analogue handset or PABX
· Dimensions: Housing 25 x 21.6 x 8.4 cm, Antenna 49.5 cm H x 2.5 cm diameter
· Weight: 6.7 lbs
· Operating Temperature Range: -22 to +140ºF
· Storage Temperature Range: -40 to +185ºF
· Universal AC/DC Power Supply, with Battery Backup
· Power consumption 25 watt maximum at 12 VDC nominal input voltage, 12 watt typical operation
· Telephone line can be up to 800 ft.
· Data cable (CAT5) can be up to 300 ft. Options available to extend data cable to 450 ft.
Phone Handset Compatibility
· Standard modular phone jack (RJ11)
· Compatible with all standard wired analog phones
· Compatible with virtually all cordless phones
· Supports direct TCP/IP and asynchronous modem communications
· ExpressData provides up to 38kbp/s throughput (Uncompressed speed 9.6 kbp/s). Send emails, surf Internet, transfer files easily and quickly
GSP-2900 satellite phone package includes:
· Mini-stick antenna, Junction Box, Power/Telephone Cable, Power Supply, Battery Back-Up, Mounting Bracket, North American Power Cord, User Manual
· Three antenna cable length options, suitable for most applications, are available: 20', 30' and 55'
· Marine enclosure option
· Data cable option